Only 20 days for the National Sales Conference
As a true supporter and annual sponsor of The Sales Institute Ireland, CPM, Ireland’s leading field sales company, is looking forward to hearing about 'Leveraging the Recovery', the main topic of discussion at the 8th Sales Institute National Sales Conference.
This conference will be held on 28th of May at The Ballsbridge Hotel (formerly Jurys), in Dublin 2.
The conference is the premier event of the year for senior sales leaders in ICT, FMCG, financial services and all sectors across the wider business community. This year’s event is geared to help companies maximise growth by discussing -with case studies- issues like:
- Changing spending patterns of consumers and businesses
- Sales talent acquisition and retention for your organisation
- Aligning your routes to market and avoiding channel conflict
- New trends in data analytics to help your team close sales
- How to maximise your digital strategy,
- Disruptive challenger brands and technologies in your sector, among others.
The conference attracts progressive sales leaders and key decision makers from across the Irish business community. Delegates will have extensive scope to network and hear valuable insight from industry leaders on all the key and new emerging trends.
The Conference will be chaired by Sean Gallagher and will feature ten speakers from all sectors of the Irish economy. Speakers on the day will include:
- Eileen O’Mara – Senior AVP for Commercial Sales UK & Ireland, Salesforce
- Cathriona Hallahan – Managing Director, Microsoft
- Gerard O’Neill – Chairman, Amarach
- Damian Daly – Director of Marketing & Customer Analytics, Bank of Ireland
- Jill Ross – Managing Director, Unilever
- Colin Linsky – Leader for Retail Predictive Analytics, IBM
- David Crimmins – Commercial Director, GloHealth
- Emmet O’Neill – CEO, Smiles
- Lisa Dillion – Vice President, Oracle Direct Technology
- Caroline Casey – Social Entrepreneur, Kanchi
With over 300 sales leaders under one roof to network, this is a Sales event CPM Ireland would advise all business leaders to attend
For more information visit http://www.salesinstitute.ie/index.php/events/upcoming-event/conference-2014-leveraging-the-recovery